1. 8(a) Sole Source
The Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Sole Source vehicle enables agencies to engage in direct buy contracts with certified contractors.
Mindcubed’s 8(a) certification is valid through May 2025.
Benefits of 8(a) Sole Source
The 8(a) sole source vehicle provides agencies a simplified and shortened acquisition procedure:
1. Reduced decision cycle: the time required to award an 8(a) sole source contract is usually within days.
2. Lowered administrative costs: procurement process and time is reduced to a minimum.
3. Prices reflecting the best value: agency negotiates with the firm directly to get the best value.
4. Credit for promoting small business participation within agency.
5. Can initiate a contract with a simple high level statement of work.
Steps to Establish 8(a) Sole Source Contract with Mindcubed
1. The Government program manager or interested party develops a statement of work, prepares government estimate, and obtains the necessary funding.
2. The Government program manager or interested party chooses Mindcubed to perform the work and submits a procurement request to the agency contracting officer.
3. The agency contracting officer prepares and submits Statement of Work (SOW) or the Performance Work Schedule (PWS) along with an “Offer Letter” to email@example.com.
4. SBA processes the Offer Letter and returns it to the agency contracting officer who submits the Statement of Work and Request for Proposal or Quotation to Mindcubed.
5. Mindcubed submits the proposal which is evaluated and negotiated (if necessary) by the agency.
6. The contract is awarded to Mindcubed.
2. GSA IT Schedule 70 - PRIME: Contract Number# GS-35F-221BA
We also have a strong channel and re-seller network to make GRID Enterprise Platform available to State and Local and other Government Agencies. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more on how your agency can procure GRID.