We help customers connect high volume, velocity, and a variety of disparate structured and unstructured data sets. We create sleek, modern visualizations and data experiences to help understand correlations, measure key business metrics, tell stories, reduce fraud, increase regulatory compliance, and implement machine learning algorithms to predict outcomes.
Our Big Data solution approach is rooted in adopting and implementing open source technologies as much as possible. In that spirit, we created GRID™, a Mindcubed turnkey Enterprise Big Data platform. We employ tools and technologies including Hadoop, PolyBase, and Microsoft SQL 2016, as well as NoSQL databases such as MongoDB. We help customers all the way—from defining their enterprise data strategy to developing their information architecture, building data taxonomies, defining governance and security models, and developing and implementing predictive analytics models for informed decision making.
Our Solution Highlights
- Enterprise Big Data Strategy
- Information and Data Architecture
- Correlations and Trends
- Agile, Self-Provisioned Analytics
- Information Governance and Security
- Information Fusion and Decision Support Systems
- In-Memory Data Processing
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Low-Latency Query Response
- Prescriptive and Predictive Analytics
- Business Intelligence (BI) Dashboards
GRID is a Mindcubed Big Data Analytics Product Offering.
Mindcubed is a Domo partner. With Domo, we can change data from a currency to be banked into the fuel that drives business. Domo puts all of a business’s data to work for employees throughout the company.
- With 500+ data connectors, you can easily bring in data directly from any 3rd party source—cloud, on-prem, and proprietary systems.
- Domo automatically updates data, so you can track time-sensitive trends and see business performance as it unfolds in real time.
- Magic ETL lets even non-technical users cleanse and combine data from anywhere—no coding required. Plus, data flows update automatically, so you always have the latest data at your fingertip